Take your career to the next level.
Complete a certificate in School Improvement Planning
through Data Analysis to further develop your professional
skills in areas such as data analysis, assessments, reporting,
and more. Complete the courses in just 9 months!
• Learn how to create aligned, rigorous assessments that are
both valid and reliable
• Explore differences between large-scale assessment and
classroom assessment to create assessment literate
practices within schools and district
• Learn how to use high-quality student data (HQSD) to
inform instruction, guide instructional decisions, and meet
• Develop your expertise in value-added reporting to
• Align classroom, building, or district improvement plans with
large-scale and classroom data
• Earning this certificate ensures you have the content
knowledge to be a successful member of the Ohio Education
Data Professionals Network.
• Courses are 100% online and supplemented with Zoom
meetings to maximize your learning.