IMPORTANT: Registration will close 1 business day prior to the event. Virtual meeting links and information will be emailed the business day before. (You are registering once for all 5 sessions).
Virtual sign-in & tech support begin 15 minutes prior to event start time.
Target Audience: Early Childhood: PBIS team leads and members, teachers and supervisiors.
Are you seeing early childhood students with poor or underdeveloped social and emotional skills? Are challenging behaviors including anger, withdrawal, anxiety, and aggression prevalent in the classroom?
Join SST6 for our five (5) session series co-presented with Andrea Longenecker, Early Childhood Mental Health Consultant, as we discuss ways trauma has impacted our youngest learners and how you can connect to and strengthen your PBIS implementation for positive interactions. Sessions include:
1. ACEs and PBIS Tier I Trauma Screeners
2. Trauma-sensitive classrooms and the PBIS Classroom Matrix
3. Attachment and belonging in relation to the PBIS Family Engagement Rubric
4. Social-Emotional Learning and the schoolwide PBIS Matrix.
* PARTICIPANTS * The email address you provide during registration will be used for:
- sending access to your contact hours, virtual meeting links, and materials
- event communications
** All participants must be pre-registered **
To register, go to the SST6 Professional Learning Google site here.