* REGISTRATION CHANGE: Registration will close two business days prior to the event. Virtual meeting links and information will be emailed the business day before.
Sign-in & tech support begin 30 minutes prior to event start time.
Target Audience: District Teams Implementing PBIS
This is a five-day virtual series aligning the PBIS TFI Tier II features to Tier II best practices for implementation. By the end of the series, participants will be able to:
- Use data to determine building readiness for Tier II development within the district.
- Identify key features of Tier II.
- Become familiar with how students are identified, monitored, and released from Tier II interventions.
- Be able to provide evidence-based interventions that effectively and efficiently support student needs.
- Align TFI Tier II features to the development of district resources and documents that will increase implementation fidelity of the framework.
- Develop a plan of implementation of all (13) TFI Tier II features.
** PARTICIPANTS: Please be sure your OH|ID (former SAFE) account EMAIL address is correct. Your OH|ID EMAIL address will be used to send access to your contact hours. ***
Select or click this text to register in STARS